THSCC Forums

Tarheel Sports Car Club Forums
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS 255/40x19 and 275/40x19 Michelin PS4S
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:12 am 
You're just jealous

I'm replacing the OEM Michelin PS4S tires on my 2018 Mustang GT PP with Conti DWS06 Plus all seasons.

Front 255/40x19's have about 7/32 tread depth.
Rear 275/40x19's have about 4/32 tread depth.

Tread wear is even since these were not autocrossed or tracked. I wore out several sets of RE-71R's autocrossing. :D :lol:

Asking $400 total but my primary goal is finding a good home for them. Otherwise I'll mount them on a cosmetically challenged set of my Forgestar FS legal autocross wheels and use them myself in warm weather. They are far too good a tire to just throw away or for some used tire seller pick them up from Discount Tire. They would make great open track tires, especially in the wet, or "not too serious" autocross tires in addition to being REALLY good street tires.

Located near RDU airport. Tires will be available in early September.

PM if interested. FYI the cosmetically challenged wheels with a tired set of RE-71R's might also be available since I no longer expect to autocross enough to need two sets of autocross tires.

Thanks!

FS 50 2018 Mustang GT

Post subject: Re: FS 255/40x19 and 275/40x19 Michelin PS4S - FREE
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:12 pm 
You're just jealous

DickRasmussen wrote:
I'm replacing the OEM Michelin PS4S tires on my 2018 Mustang GT PP with Conti DWS06 Plus all seasons.

Front 255/40x19's have about 7/32 tread depth.
Rear 275/40x19's have about 4/32 tread depth.

Tread wear is even since these were not autocrossed or tracked. I wore out several sets of RE-71R's autocrossing. :D :lol:

Asking $400 total but my primary goal is finding a good home for them. Otherwise I'll mount them on a cosmetically challenged set of my Forgestar FS legal autocross wheels and use them myself in warm weather. They are far too good a tire to just throw away or for some used tire seller pick them up from Discount Tire. They would make great open track tires, especially in the wet, or "not too serious" autocross tires in addition to being REALLY good street tires.

Located near RDU airport. Tires will be available in early September.

PM if interested. FYI the cosmetically challenged wheels with a tired set of RE-71R's might also be available since I no longer expect to autocross enough to need two sets of autocross tires.

Thanks!

PLAN B: Since nobody wants to buy these used Michelins (I'm not surprised) they are now FREE if you contact me ASAP since otherwise they will be left at Discount Tire on Millbrook in Raleigh this Friday Sept 9.

FS 50 2018 Mustang GT