THSCC Forums

Tarheel Sports Car Club Forums
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2003 honda s2000
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:59 pm 

i somewhat impulsively bought a e39 m5 today (because i NEED a car that sounds like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D62ZvNhTkgk) so this might be a good time to find the honda a new home. after all, summer is almost here (as far as i can tell)!

one of my local buddies (partial) traded this for one of my spec e46 race cars, i wasn't looking to trade but i had always wanted a s2000 and i knew it was a good example. however, i want to start on another race car which means the current race car gets moved to the other half of the garage, leaving no indoor parking for the s2000, and i can't stand the thought of leaving it outdoors all the time.

2003 honda s2000
white over tan leather
black soft top with glass window
72k miles
very good condition, not a concours car but an excellent driver
new brake pads/rotors, recent battery
stock except for the following upgrades:

- AEM cold air intake
- Comptech Exhaust
- Hasport Differential mounts
- Powerflex Race bushings except for roll bars
- Megan Racing anti-bumpsteer rear toe arms
- Izze mod air pump removal with no CEL
- Saikou Michi catch can
- Aluminum Racing Radiator
- Aftermarket stereo
- ARP wheel studs

only significant issue - the PO had a shop roll the front fenders and they did a subpar job, the edges are a bit wavy and there's some minor paint cracking. other that that it's in excellent mechanical condition and runs/drives beautifully. comes with two sets of stock wheels - one rattle can black with brand new continental extreme contact dw, and one original silver with all seasons. top is in great shape with no rips or tears, doesn't leak a drop.

S2000s aren't getting any cheaper, and this is the one to have. last year of the 9000 redline ap1 in a rare and desirable color combo with low miles and proper maintenance. haven't been able to take good pics with the recent weather but i'm near rtp so easy to check out if you're interested. offered at $13,700. email jtower at gmail dot com.