THSCC Forums

Tarheel Sports Car Club Forums
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: FS: 2012 Honda CBR250R Essentially brand new, 440 miles
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:38 am 

Andrew Jonell wrote:
Off topic, but do you have a chain breaker by any chance? I need to replace the chain on the Symba.

I don't, I need to do the chain on my DR250 though also.

2000 E Street Miata
2015 Focus SE EcoBoost 6 speed
2015 Fiesta ST (Wife's ride)
2012 Yamaha FZ1 sorta crotch rocket? All I know is 150HP and 487 lbs is fun!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 am 

MikeWhitney wrote:
Why do I keep coming back to look at pictures of the bike?

I need a 6th motorcycle like I need a hole in my head, but yet I keep trying to make excuses for why I need a 250cc single cylinder street bike. Weird.

Looking for anything in trade? I don't really have anything to offer, but let's hear it!

Unfortunately not really looking for any trades, I have too much stuff as it is, lol.

The FZ1 might be up on the chopping block too, I might possibly get into some scuba diving and I just don't actually have the time for autocross/track, scuba and motorcycles, so something has to give.

2000 E Street Miata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:48 am 

Chad Culbertson wrote:
MikeWhitney wrote:

I need a 6th motorcycle like I need a hole in my head, but yet I keep trying to make excuses for why I need a 250cc single cylinder street bike. Weird.

Looking for anything in trade? I don't really have anything to offer, but let's hear it!

Unfortunately not really looking for any trades, I have too much stuff as it is, lol.

The FZ1 might be up on the chopping block too, I might possibly get into some scuba diving and I just don't actually have the time for autocross/track, scuba and motorcycles, so something has to give.

Get your priorities in line... time to tell your boss your going to stop coming to work but he needs to keep paying you. Try it fightclub style as I dont think just telling him will work.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:33 pm 

JasonWatts wrote:
Chad Culbertson wrote:
MikeWhitney wrote:

Get your priorities in line... time to tell your boss your going to stop coming to work but he needs to keep paying you. Try it fightclub style as I dont think just telling him will work.

I like the way you think, unfortunately Milko sits behind me and would probably rat me out.

I sure would have more than enough time for all these things if I had an extra 40 hours/week lol.

2000 E Street Miata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:58 pm 
My stiffness is only an illusion

JasonWatts wrote:

So I recently read on FB (certified sources I'm sure) of a guy in Europe that was due to receive an award for being an employee for 6 years, only to find out that he never came to work, but was getting paid. Needless to say, they retracted the award and were going to fine him.

'08 Bullitt mustang, CAM 7
Autox VP '09-'10, President '11-'12, interim President 2nd half of ‘14
proud recipient of the Bowie Grey service award '12
Now just a guy driving a mustang....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:06 pm 

RodneyWright wrote:
JasonWatts wrote:

So I recently read on FB (certified sources I'm sure) of a guy in Europe that was due to receive an award for being an employee for 6 years, only to find out that he never came to work, but was getting paid. Needless to say, they retracted the award and were going to fine him.

US guy was programming for several companies in the US. He would take his assignments and subcontract it over seas for a fraction of the cost. Then submit that as his own work. Worked great for a few years until he was finally busted.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:19 pm 

Bringing this back to the top, also dropping the price to $2500, this is below KBB by about 400 bucks and KBB assumes a 2012 motorcycle to have about 7k miles on it. This fine example has just over 500 on it currently!

This is a steal and a great way to get into motorcycles if you're interested! If you decide it's not your thing then you could easily turn this thing around and get your money back, or probably even more if you wanted to post it publicly.

2000 E Street Miata