All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS: Ton of Race Video Equipment
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:49 pm 
Queen of the Guinea Hens

PDR-100 with one bullet camera: $500
PDR-100 with one bullet camera and roll bar mount: $525
ChaseCam bullet camera on helmet mount: $200
12V 4500mAH NiMH battery pack and smart charger, pre-wired for PDR use: $50
AiM DaViD video overlay box: Takes two camera inputs and does PIP as well as real-time data overlay from an AiM system and sends video out (separate recorder required). $500
ProLanc video start/stop buttons with tactile feedback, LED feedback, and waterproof: $50/each (2 available)
Aluminum carry case setup for PDR stuff: $50
Traqmate to PDR control cable with RPM input (no longer available!): $75
7" LCD with composite and VGA input, works off 12V (wall wart, 12V car plug, and will plug into same barrel connector that PDR stuff uses) that's great for PDR setup: $100
AA battery holder for 8 AA batteries (12V total) with barrel connector…connect wires and have a AA battery solution to power PDR and/or accessories: $20
early Chasecam bracket and clamp, screws together to hold PDR: $30
later PDR bracket and clamp, uses long pin: $40/each (2 available)
PDR and SS1000 power plugs (one more 4 pin input plug than shown) all together: $30
External microphone kit (not really for PDR unless you use adapter plugs), powered: $10 (2 available)
Chase bulletcam helmet mounting kit: $25
3 way barrel power plug splitter: $20
12V to barrel car cigarette plug with coil cord: $20
(5) bullet cam extension cables, various lengths: $10 each
2 male to male bullet cam to power/composite converters: $10 each
2 female to female bullet cam to power/composite converters: $10 each

Pictures can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32643830@N ... 556216793/

The PDR systems are shown with the monitor just to prove they work, but there is only ONE monitor for sale and it is for sale SEPARATELY. Same with the battery pack.

I *will* do packages for a price break. Email me with exactly the items you're interested in and I'll give you a price for the package. I'll make sure your package has everything you need to connect it all, too. For example, if you're using the DaViD with a PDR you need two of the bullet cam converters (if you're adding a second camera, anyway) and you need one of the output converters. To use the monitor on the PDR you need an adapter cable, too, and I'll include it if you buy the monitor and a PDR.

These ProLanc start/stop buttons are the best on the market that I've seen. The LED is nice and bright to let you know it's recording, and the button is easy to push even with gloves on.

Both PDRs work, but both need a firmware update to be at the latest (easy to do). All the docs you need for the PDRs are available online. I have one original manual that I'll include with the first one that sells, but trust me, it's not much.

The battery pack would probably run a PDR for all day, I'd guess. It's got a barrel connector to run accessories easily, too. It's not small or light, but it is effective. I have actually used a PDR in one cargo pocket of my shorts and the battery pack in the other cargo pocket on a gokart. No ideal for that, but it worked.

Email djb@donniebarnes.com if interested in this stuff. I can take paypal, credit cards in person, or of course cash. Everything located near Chapel Hill, NC. If you need shipping we can work that out pretty easily, too, and I can ship pretty fast if necessary. Everything is in great shape.