THSCC Forums

Tarheel Sports Car Club Forums
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mustang Parts - Wheels, Tires, Anti-roll bars
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 2:43 pm 
You're just jealous

I've retired from autocrossing and track driving and have some wheels, tires, and anti-roll bars which really should go to someone who will or might use them.

Except for one set of stock 18x8 oem 2012 Mustang wheels the parts are for S550 Mustangs. Price is "who knows". Location is NW Raleigh near I540 and Leesville Road. No delivery/shipping.

Wheels and Tires: Forgestar gloss black 9 and 9.5 x 19 FS legal (close to stock offset) wheels. One set has a 4 run approximately 500 mile set of Falken RT 660 275/35x19 tires. The other set has a very dead set of Bridgestone RE71R "rim protectors" :D The Falkens were purchased in early 2021 so certainly not "fresh" but might last a long time on track or autox. Also included is one or maybe two sets of Gorilla appropriate size lug nuts for the Forgestar wheels. Both sets of wheels have "dull cone scuff marks" in the clear coats. On one set the clear coat has peel off in many places. No or extremely little curb rash on any of the wheels.

Anti-roll bars. Whiteline front bar and Eibach rear bar. I think I still have a set of Whiteline anti-roll bar links for one of the bars.

18x8 OEM Ford premium style wheels for S197 Mustangs. These were either take off or new purchased "just in case".

PM me if interested and we can discuss or see me at the "old timers" get together on Saturday.

EDIT: The eight 19" wheels include OEM Ford TPMS sensors. Also note that the set (or two) of lugnuts are 3/4" hex Gorilla brand.

EDIT: $1000 for everything.

Thanks!

Dick

FS 50 2018 Mustang GT

Post subject: Re: Mustang Parts - Wheels, Tires, Anti-roll bars
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 8:10 am 
You're just jealous

Sold locally to someone on a different forum pending pickup and $. :)

FS 50 2018 Mustang GT